Skip to main content

Blank



Mind is blank..I am thinking non stop and I am reformulating non stop but yet my mind is blank. I look at people walking around, I look how much work is piled up on my desk yet I don't see anything. How it could be?

How when we have so many thoughts and ideas and visions we still feel blank? Its as if silence has taken over the mind and it has gone on a holiday. I see a woman shopping - she is happy, she is excited, she is talking and moving and smiling. But today I am not curious to know who she is, what she does, why is she shopping, what is she buying...is it the silence of my brain or I don't find her interesting enough.

You know that I just can't think enough. I just want to sit and look around, no thinking, no talking, no assessing someone, just look around. Can I do that?

Yes I surely can. My mind has the ability to block and to focus only on what is relevant and what is important and currently, nothing is relevant or important.

May be its the boredom - no interesting people to talk with, no one around to look at but just an empty space looking back at you and laughing. Laughing because you are alone, laughing because the others are busy, laughing because you're still there. But am I laughing...

No, I am not laughing. I am not happy. I am not satisfied. I am not interested. I changed - I changed to help myself. I need to do this. I need to sit and keep my mind blank. My mind needs to relax, my mind needs to focus, it needs a lot of energy to ensure it can help me later. I will not do anything today. I will sit and look around. I don't have the energy to do more. I don't want to do more. I am sleepy, I am tired, I want to leave, I ... , I... , I...

I, me and myself...the 3 important tasks for the day. Let me focus on these and let me enjoy my company. Let me be happy and let me shine in my own space. I don't need a fan club to follow me around - all I need is a stable mind and a thought to surround.

Let me go...don't stop me today; my mind is sleeping...let me go on a holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Did I Change...

Did I change or I just grew older..? I often ask myself this question. Everytime I meet someone who's known me for long I wonder if they find me to be the same or am I different now..! What has changed..? The city, the country, the job, my life... But what about me!! Have I changed as well..? Am I not the same....! Change is inevitable which I understand and somewhere I do appreciate. Change is required. Required in our daily life, at work, in the gym, on the road, your shopping list, your friends list...it continues to adapt to The New You. Your life is not the same as it was few years ago. May be you have a different job, may be you started a different hobby, may be you got married and have kids now...  We change our surroundings and we change our habbits, we change our jobs and we change our tastes. But do we change ourselves? I would rather say I have grown with time and I'm in a constant process of knowing myself. What I like today may not be something that I liked few yea

It took 4 years & the Holy month of Ramadan

It took me 4 years to come back to a blog that I so wanted to write. Well as they say better late than never. So here I am trying for a comeback like an Actress in Film Industry after her maternity leave. This month is the Holy month of Ramadan and where I currently am, I witness the festivities that goes around this marvelous period of the year. The mall are decorated, the roads are lit up, people are happy and they are enjoying this time with their families and friends.  Roads are Lit up There's almost a pin drop silence in the malls in the morning and you can literally hear the sound of your own breath. The security and the staff in the stores are standing wondering why the malls are open when no one comes to shop at this hour. Let's just close the stores and let me go home and sleep. And amidst this serene, quite and beautiful mall you will have this one child who is going wild as he wants to run around in this open space. You know what parents let him run...th

Sleeping behind the wheels

I start the car with much hesitation...my hands do not have the strength to put the key in and my legs have lost the power to press the break. But my heart is forcing me to drive and reach home. It is time to be home with loved ones. I talk to myself and play the music loud, I cheer myself by singing and I start. My brain is not listening to me or to this loud music. It keeps telling me "close your eyes", take a deep breath, let it go, sink in the deep sleep. It is almost impossible to keep my eyes open. Shaking my head and trying to dance to the music I am trying to keep myself awake. There I go...driving out of parking. The road is straight, the road is endless, the traffic is moving and so are my thoughts. I want to reach home and I want to reach safe. I do not have control on myself any more...my brain is asleep it seems. I drive through the busy road and I have the traffic go past me, I feel I am swirling in my seat and I have taken a nap, I can't see anything a